Reliance Jio, the biggest telecom service provider with a customer base of around 100 million has announced a new scheme, Reliance Jio Prime membership. Reliance Industries Chairman, Mukesh Ambani, in his recent speech has announced about this Reliance Jio Prime membership plan. The enrollment for prime membership will start from 1st March and will end at 31st March. This membership is available with a one time membership fee of Rs. 99. This is a limited time offer as registration for Jio Prime membership will end at 31st March, 2017 so better hurry up!
What is Jio Prime Membership and its benefits?
Reliance Jio prime membership is a new offer launched by them. The Jio Prime members will be eligible for some exciting benefits. Some of the benefits are covered below:
- Jio Prime members will get all the benefits of the current Jio Happy New Year offer.
- Jio Prime members will enjoy unlimited data and calls until 31st March, 2018
- Jio Prime members have to pay a small one time membership fee of Rs. 99
- Jio Prime members have to pay only Rs. 303 per month for unlimited 4G and free calls. Non-Prime members may have to pay more.
- Jio Prime members will also get annual subscription of Jio’s Media services completely free until 31st March, 2018
- Many other lucrative offers would be available for Jio Prime Members
How to Enroll for Reliance Jio Prime Membership?
- Enrollment for prime membership will be started from 1st March, 2017.
- Enrollment will end at 31st March, 2017.
- You need to pay a small amount of Rs. 99 as a membership fee.
- You will be able to enroll via My Jio App.
- You can also nearest Jio store or Jio partner store to register yourself for Prime membership.
We will update you once we receive more information about enrollment of Jio Prime membership.
You can use the comment box to ask any of your queries.